Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Its official...

The next game in the Age series has been officially announced.

Age of Empires III

I have been a long fan of Age Series games... I have played Age of Empires (AOE) and its expansion a lot. I have also played the very first game in the series (Age of Kings) briefly. The last one was Age of Mythology (AOM) and its expansion Titans. I am positive that AOM took most of my gaming hours over the last 2 years.

Its great that the next game in the series is coming out in the second half of 2005. I am eagerly looking forward for this, especially after seeing some screenshots of the game.

Visit http://www.ensemblestudios.com for more info. There are some screenshots too. I will post some screenshots from there soon.

This blog will be updated with information on the game as they come out over the next several months. I am very very excited...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a brazilian fan of Age of Empires III. Please, use the Gogle Translator:

"Eu joguei Age of Empires III e gostei muito. É uma revolução se comparado a seus anteriores Age of Empires I e Age of Empires II. Jogo como português. Eles falam minha língua."

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home